2 cups apples (about 3 apples), sliced
2 T flour
½ cup granulated sugar
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup flour
2 Tablespoons flax seed
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup oatmeal
¼ cup margarine
¼ cup shortening
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease 8X8 square pan with shortening.
- In large bowl, mix the filling ingredients.
- Put the apple mixture in the greased 8X8 pan.
- In another bowl, cut in the topping ingredients. This should look like course crumbs. Sprinkle the topping over apple mixture.
- Bake apple crisp for 30 minutes.