Part 1 Ingredients for Marinate:
1 clove of garlic,
1 Tablespoon of lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon of Cumin
2 teaspoons of olive oil
1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 lb. skit or flank steak.
Steps for part 1:
1. Mince and mash garlic into a paste on a cutting board.
2. Trim off any fat on the meat and then slice into thin slices.
3. Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and toss.
1 Tablespoon oil
1/2 Onion, chopped/sliced
1/2 Green Pepper, chopped/sliced
1 Tomato, diced
Cheese and sour cream to liking.
Steps for part 2:
1. Slice onion and pepper.
2. Dice the tomato.
3. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Cook meat in marinate.
4. Remove cooked meat. Saute onion and pepper in same skillet.
6. Spoon meat mixture into tortillas. Add cheese and sour cream to liking.
The top left picture is of the onion and green pepper sautéing. The top middle one is the marinated meat. The top right is a chopped jalapeño. The bottom picture is the finished product! They were delicious!
(This recipe was from Mrs. Berry, my foods teacher.)