1- 1/2 cup of flour
1 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 cup of Miracle Whip
3 ripe bananas mashed
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Mix flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
3. Beat egg in a small bowl, stir in Miracle Whip.
4. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
5. Stir in bananas and chocolate chips.
6. Spoon batter into a paper-lined muffin pan, filling each cup fully.
7. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until lightly brown.
It yields 1 dozen muffins.
This is a picture of one partly eaten. It’s not recommended to eat them right after they came out of the oven.. They are very hot!