2 potatoes, chopped
1/4 cup of milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 onion powder
4 Tablespoons of butter, divided
2 oz. cheese, cubed
1/2 cup crushed corn flakes
2 Tablespoons crumbled bacon
1. In a medium saucepan, boil potatoes until fork tender.
2. Drain potatoes and mash with 2 T butter, onion powder, milk and salt.
3. Shape mashed potatoes into balls with the cheese cube in the center.
4. Roll into the cornflakes. Brush with the remaining butter and place on cookie sheet.
5. Broil for 4 to 5 minutes at 350 degrees.
The Crunchy Cheese Ball is the last potato ball, the first two are from another recipe.