I will get the actual recipe when I get back at my house. 🙂
Monthly Archives: January 2014
This was a two day recipe because of how our class is. I’m sure that this could be a one day.
4 oz spaghetti
1 1/2 T butter
1/2 of a small onion
2 T flour
1 1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup of mushrooms (if desired)
1/2 t Chicken bouillon granules
1/4 t salt
2 T parmesan
1 cup cooked, cubed chicken or turkey.
- Rinse and trim chicken. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook chicken in skillet until no longer pink.
- Put in a bowl, cover with saran wrap and label.
- In saucepan, cook spaghetti and drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and sauté onion until tender.
- Stir in flour; cook briefly (this is called a roux). Gradually stir in milk, mushrooms, bouillon, and salt.
- Cook, stirring until slightly thickened. Stir in cheese and chicken.
- Add drained spaghetti. Stir all together, serve, and enjoy!
I don’t have any pictures of this recipe sorry about that. This was a really good one though!