Chocolate Eclair Cupcakes, (picture to follow)
These were so good! Instead of putting the custard in my cupcake I put in some chocolate frosting that I had made a couple of days before. It was a nice surprise of having something in the middle. I have never had a cupcake like this before. 🙂
1/2 Cup of Sugar
1/4 Cup of Butter
1 teaspoon of Vanilla
3/4 cup of Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 cup of Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tin with 6 liners.
- Cream together sugar and butter. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking powder and add to creamed mixture alternately with the milk.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool cupcakes. Using paring knife, remove the top of cupcake. Fill with the custard.
- Replace the cake top and then drizzle with glaze.
Custard filling Recipe:
2 boxes instant vanilla pudding
2 cups of milk
Homemade whipped cream: (you could use real whipped cream, but that’s not too healthy.)
1 cup of heavy whipping cream
1 Tablespoon of sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Combine the vanilla pudding and milk.
- Combine the heavy whipping cream, sugar and vanilla.
- Then whisk milk and pudding together until thick.
- Fold in cool whip.
3 Tablespoons of butter
2 onces of chocolate
3 Tablespoons of milk
3 Tablespoons of corn syrup
1 1/2 cup of flour
- Melt butter and chocolate together on low.
- Whisk in all the remaining ingredients until smooth.