Pizza Dough and Sauce (picture to follow soon)
We made this recipe in a span of two days by the way, since our class is only an hour long.
2 1/4 teaspoons of yeast
1 cup of wear water
2 1/2 cup of Four
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon of salt
2 Tablespoons of oliver oil
- In a small bowl, combine water and yeast. Allow yeast to bubble ( 5 minutes).
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, and salt. Make a well in the center of the flour.
- Pour yeast mixture and oil in the well. Stir together.
- On a floured countertop, knead your dough for several minutes until dough forms soft ball.
- Lightly oil a bowl, add dough, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
1 can of diced tomatoes
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon of basil
1 teaspoon of oregano
1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper
1 Tablespoon of parmesan cheese
1 Tablespoon of tomato paste
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor.
- Make your dough.
- Make your sauce.
- Saute your veggies.
- Pre bake your crust at 425 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Layer on your sauce, cheese, and veggies. Sprinkle with herb mixture if you wish.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes.