I will get the actual recipe when I get back at my house. 🙂
Category Archives: Recipes That I Shall Create
These are the recipes that I wish to create someday.
A package of Hershey kisses,
A package of M&M’s
A Glass of milk to enjoy these treats!
1. Lay out how many pretzels you want on a cookie sheet.
2. Place unwrapped hershey kisses in the center of the pretzels.
3. Put them in the ovenat 150 degrees for 2ish minutes, or until the kisses are slightly melted.
4. Quickly place the M&M’s on top of the melted hershey kisses.
5. Put these treats in the refrigerator to harden.
Ingredients: (This recipe comes from a cookbook called Eet Smakelijk, which means “to eat well and with taste.”)
2 3/4- 3 lbs. sausage
3 cups flour
3 T. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1 cup margarine
1 cup milk
Divide the sausage, forming 30-36 “pigs”. Do not roll in hands form carefully with finger tips or fork. (When we make these we use our hands…)
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Cut in margarine as for pie dough. Mix in milk. Form into smooth ball. Roll dough to 1/4″ thickness, cut into strips about 3 1/2″ wide. Wrap “pig” loosely in dough, over-lapping on the bottom. Do not pinch ends shut. Prick top of each “pig” with a fork. Place on ungreased cookie sheets, bake 15 minutes at 400F. then 15 minutes at 350F. till brown. May be frozen up to 4 months.
We have these every Christmas Eve. They are delightful!
Ingredients: (This recipe came from a Tasteofhome magazine issue called Best Holiday Recipes.)
1 package fudge brownie mix
1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
1/2 cup 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate baking chips
1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
1 pint pepermint ice cream, softened
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
1/4 cup crushed pepermint candies.
Prepare brownie batter according to package directions;stir in vanilla and bittersweet chips. Spread onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in pie plate.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes. Gently press down center of crust if necessary. Cool completely on a wire rack
Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Meanwhile in a small bowl, beat cream, confectioners’ sugar and extract until stiff peaks form. Spread over ice cream; sprinkle with crushed peppermints.
(We haven’t finished the last step that’s why you don’t see the finished product.)
1- 1/2 cup of flour
1 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 cup of Miracle Whip
3 ripe bananas mashed
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Mix flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
3. Beat egg in a small bowl, stir in Miracle Whip.
4. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
5. Stir in bananas and chocolate chips.
6. Spoon batter into a paper-lined muffin pan, filling each cup fully.
7. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until lightly brown.
It yields 1 dozen muffins.
This is a picture of one partly eaten. It’s not recommended to eat them right after they came out of the oven.. They are very hot!
- 1.5 onions yellow, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 lb of ground beef
- About 6 pieces of bacon-chopped ( apple wood)
- .5 lb. ground pork
- 6 (15 ounce) cans tomato puree
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce can) pork and beans, undrained
- 1/2 cup of apple juice
- 1.5 tablespoons of flour
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of oregano
- 2 tablespoons of chili powder
- 1 .5 tablespoons of cayenne red pepper
- ¼ tsp of sage
- ¼ tsp of garlic salt
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- salt & white pepper to taste
- Cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Baked potatoes at least 4
- In a large pan, cook the onion, bell pepper, and the jalapeno in coconut oil until soft.
- Cook pork and ground beef until browned in a large pot.
- In a large pan cook 6 pieces of bacon once cooked and slightly browned chop bacon into small pieces. Place bacon into the large pot with the other meat and add about ¼ of bacon grease to it.
- Add all remaining ingredients and cooked ingredients in the large pot and bring just to a boil, stirring well.
- Take the baked potatoes and cut in half. Take the halves and remove the inside leaving the skin to create a bowl. Pour the chili inside on the potatoes.
- Serve hot with sour cream, cheddar cheese & chopped cilantro to garnish.
- (This recipe was made up by my friend Andrea)
2 1/4 cups of flour (add more if the the dough looks like it needs it.)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup of butter, softened. (2 sticks)
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups of semi sweat Chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
3. Add in flour, then add in baking soda and then add the salt. Mix well after each addition.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each one.
5 Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Place little balls on a cookie sheet. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until they golden brown. Cool the cookies on a cookie rack after baking.
We use Nestle’s Chocolate Chips.